Saturday, August 04, 2007

Only 7 weeks later

And I finally figure out how to make it possible to post from my gmail account! Duh! There was a lot of confusion for me about this during the class, but now I think I'm more sorted out. Thank you very much.



Speaking of sorted, here's the long awaited picture of the newly shifted library space. Actually I'm posting a few. And more are available via Flickr (which is where these are from).

The light purplish carpet patch under the tables is where the 5th stack of shelving used to be. Now only a quarter is being used, and it's in the back left corner of the center pic. All the computer monitors have another home, and will be moved before the beginning of the school year. This isn't a gigantic change for the space, but I am hoping it will make a difference. And did I mention there will now be sunlight? Ahhh...

No comments: