Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Begin again

So begins my new blog for my course in using technology in the Library Classroom. This is my 3rd or 4th blog...but I never manage to get them very far off that ground. I was going to use one I created for book reviews, but it seemed almost wrong to return to that blog and do something else with it.

This is fine though, I'll give it another try. With less than a week left of the school I work at, this could prove a pleasant distraction during the summer. Of course, all my tech problems usually happen during the school year, what will it be like without all that? I'm not sure.

I spent a good amount to this afternoon trying to figure out Twitter, GoogleTalk, and finding feeds for Google Reader. In the end, I created a gmail account (yes, I am one of the few who didn't have one yet), and feel like I'll have to start the process all over again. Once I get my Skype account running though, I should be able to turn in the assignment all this is for on the course Wiki. Fun stuff.

No comments: