Friday, July 27, 2007

do I have to??

Over these 6 weeks I really feel like I've become a better blogger. I've had items to blog about and have linked to various posts by others. I would like to keep this blog going. I'd like to keep reaching out to the invisible world and share the news about being a High School Library teacher. I hope I can maintain this. I don't know that anyone will read it of find it as fascinating as I do (except my mom), but it seems right to write about technology via technology. I can handle that. At the very least, I want to add some pics of the library space post shifting. And I certainly have more that will happen in the upcoming weeks and months. Even today I used Google txt to find out the times for The Simpsons Movie. Then I told my friend how to do it and made her text the exact same message. It was strangely satisfying.

I kind of wanted to do a cool top ten list countdown today, since it's the last blog specifically for class, but I'm finding myself uninspired. I blame The Park Bench because of this great top ten list. Those girls have destroyed me...

but I'm not leaving. Not on a jet plane, not on a Homer donut. Not if I can help it. Maybe, if people send me a few random techie type assignments every once in a while, I'll have that to report on. Please?

1 comment:

Linda Braun said...

Do you think that you will Tweet and Blog?